Not only is it Friday, but it was my last Friday of the school year (and last day with kiddos). I am so excited for summer, but really, where has the time gone?!
I am linking up for Five for Friday.
Here's a look at my end of the school year fun...
1. We went our big field trip this week. It was a place called Briarwood Safari.
We rode for about an hour on this wagon pulled by a tractor. Each kiddo got a bucket of food to feed the animals that came right up to the wagon. My firsties had a blast!
2. We also had a kickball tournament and ice cream sundae party this week. (Sorry this isn't the best picture).
3. This was my little end of the year gift for my sweet first grades. A beach ball and a chapter book about the beach. : ) I got the tag from Swimming Into Second.
4. Today was our last day with kiddos (Monday and Tuesday are teacher work days). It was also our Awards Day and I am SO proud of the growth of all my firsties this year.
5. Saw this today and just had to share. This was definitely going on in my room today.
Hope you have a great weekend!!